Monday, August 15, 2011

A First For Me

So my oldest is now a senior in high school and with that comes Senior Pictures......it was my first try at that and I wish I had my lens I am wanting.....and Photo Shop of course.  I think they will come out much better with those, but I think they didn't turn out too bad.

He insisted on going out today right after school.  But with that came the sun blaring down from way up high....so there are shadows on his face and he is squinting.  But that is the beauty of taking the pictures for myself....not paying a pro and having all the sessions I want to.  We can try lots of different things and can go back as many times as we want. 

Here are the best ones from today....I think they turned out pretty good.  It helps when he is so photogenic and so handsome!

He wanted his pictures in front of a "nice" truck and he is lucky enough to have a friend that would let him borrow his.....he wished it was his own of course.

No comments: