Thursday, March 17, 2011

15 + 9 = Beautiful

I always take my kids to Target or JCPenney for their personal pictures each year.  They are so cheap with the coupons that they offer that I have felt they are so worth it.  I only get a few so I can get out of there for under $10 with all the sizes that I need.

But I thought that this year would be the year I finally took them myself.  Not sure that I really have the "know-how" to do it but I took the chance when the weather was so nice.  However, by the time the late afternoon hit and we got there, it was cloudy.  Why is it that every time I try to take pix of people, it turns out to not be gorgeous out????

Since M had her birthday last month and K's is around the corner, I took them both out and had a fun time snapping away.  I think they enjoyed themselves too. 



Not sure how great they are, but that is the beauty of it....I can always take them out again another day!

My baby girl K turning 9 this month......







My oldest girl M just turned 15.......









Aren't they just beautiful?!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

In answer to your final question there, yes they are! And so are the shots you took. I like that you went outside. Came out so nice. And the touch of whimsy with the bear is adorable!