Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Work In Progress

Now that I have a really good camera, I have decided to start a picture blog to show my progress in taking awesome pictures. It will take some time as I am quite confused with all the buttons and gadgets that this camera has to offer.  But I am excited to start this new journey in developing this hobby into something that I have always dreamed of doing--capturing those breathtaking works of art that you see on your computer screensavers, in books, and in photo galleries.  They may not be elaborate, but they will mean something to me and stir memories in my heart that will always bring me joy.  So I hope you enjoy my journey as I do and all get something different out of what I see "through my eyes".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am pleased that you have taken this new hobby into your heart.
Your Grandfather McKay would be bursting his buttons.

love you.Mom